Committed to Providing a High Level of Care to Our Patients
Our staff and independent doctors provide a range of general medical services and assistance.
General Medical Services
If you have multiple problems please book a longer appointment.
Protect yourself against the flu with your annual immunisation.
Walk in Clinic
Saturdays - 9AM to 12PM No Appointment Needed.
After hours emergency contacts
02 4475 1500
13 12 33
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation– link opens in a new window(ATAGI) recommends the COVID-19 Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine as the preferred vaccine for people aged 12 to 59 years, but the AstraZeneca vaccine can also be provided to 18 to 59 year olds.
All residential aged care workers are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine regardless of age.If you work in residential aged care, you can contact the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 and select option 4 for priority assistance and advice relating to booking your COVID-19 vaccine.
- All people over the age of 16 are eligible for vaccination.
- If you are eligible and can’t find a clinic or make a booking that suits you, please check back later. New clinics and appointments are being added all the time.
Pfizer is recommended for you if you are:
- Pregnant and/or
- 16-17 years of age. AstraZeneca is not approved for people under 18 at this stage
The vaccine distribution and supplies are controlled by the Australian Government.
Providing Reliable, Continual, and Confidential Patient Care
With over sixty years of combined experience, the medical practitioners at Batemans Bay Medical Centre are focused on providing reliable, continual, and confidential patient care. We have a commitment to excellence in general practice, as well as a passion regarding the on-going education for our Vocationally Registered doctors.
Our Services Include:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Home Medication Reviews
- Mens Health Checks
- Wound care
- Children’s immunisations
- Family Planning
- Skin checks & removal of moles/sunspots
- Sexual Health & PAP smears
- Indigenous Health Care
- Mental Health Care
- Chronic Disease Management ( Better Health)
- Diabetes Annual Cycle of Care
- Enhanced Primary Care Plans – Available to any patient with
a chronic disease whose care involves two other
practitioners as well as the GP
- Health Assessments – available yearly for patients aged 75
- Southern IML Pathology (onsite)
You can read more about the COVID-19 rollout through the Australian Government Department of Health website.
#This button opens a new tab in your browser.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic.
When you are booking let us know when your last vaccine was.
People who are severely immunocompromised due to certain treatments or conditions are recommended to have a third dose 2 – 6 months after the second dose to achieve a high level of protection against COVID-19. A booster (fourth) dose is then recommended 3 months after the third primary dose.
- Pfizer is available for 5 – 11 year olds.
- Boosters are available for 16 yrs and above.
- Moderna is available.
- We expect to be getting Novavax when the government starts distributing.
In the News
Jeremy Howard Distinguished Research Scientist, University of San Francisco – Sydney Morning Herald Article Australia is being crushed by something we’ve not seen before: exponential growth in COVID-19 cases, even with lockdowns and mask mandates. But right under our noses – quite literally – we have an un-deployed secret weapon that is cheap, easy and effective at slowing down the